To help me start reading more books, I am going to make a list of the books I’m reading and the ones on my to-do-list. More than likely, the books here will be nonfiction and related to life, healing, alternative healing, trauma, and the mind body. This most likely will not be an exclusive list of the topics.
In the process, I’ll try to give a synopsis of what the book is about and a little about how it impacted me. I may end up writing more book reviews and posting them as blog posts. There will be links to Amazon where you can purchase the book if you so desire.
Please feel free to leave a comment suggesting other books you think I should read that you love or have written. Sometimes I get more times than others to read and other times, I’m a very slow reader.
Books I’ve Written
- Hope And Possibility Through Trauma by Don Shetterly More Info
- Overcoming A Mysterious Condition (Coming early 2019)
Books Currently Reading
- The Mind Body Prescription by Dr. John Sarno
Upcoming Books To Read
- You Are The Placebo by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- The Emotional Brain by Joseph LeDoux
- Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers by Robert Sapolsky
- The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price
- Do What You Love, The Money Will Follow by Marsha Sinetar
- Open Your Mind To Prosperity by Catherine Ponder
- Victims No Longer by Mike Lew
- Leaping Upon The Mountains by Mike Lew
- Father’s Touch by Donald D’Haene
- The Courage To Heal by Ellen Bass and Laura Davis
- What Your ADHD Child Wishes You Knew by Dr. Sharon Saline
Afterlife And Beyond
- Into The Light by Dr. John Lerma, M.D.
- Learning From The Light by Dr. John Lerma, M.D.
- Proof Of Heaven by Eben Alexander III, M.D.
- Keepers Of The Garden by Dolores Cannon
- Embraced By The Light by Betty J. Eadie
AskashicRecords by Edgar Cayce
- The 12 Stages Of Healing by Donald M. Epstein, D.C.
- Mastering 5 Elements by Professor Tanya Storch & Jeff Primack
- Dreamhealer by Adam
- The Lightworkers Way by Doreen Virtue
- Healing With The Angels by Doreen Virtue
- The Angel Therapy Handbook by Doreen Virtue
- Angels 101 by Doreen Virtue
Brain & Neurology
- The Brain That Changes Itself by Norman Doidge, M.D.
- My Courage To Tell by Laura E. Corbeth
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine N. Aron, Ph.D.
- Positive Energy by Judith Orloff, M.D.
- The Shift Squad – Rick Fortier
- Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Life by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- You Are The Answer by Michael J. Tamura
- The Hidden Messages In Water by Masaru Emoto
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Walking Through Illusion by Betsy Otter Thompson (blog post review)
- Rays Of The Dawn by Dr. Thurman Fleet
- Manifesting Change by Mike Dooley
- Hope and Possibility Through Trauma by Don Shetterly
- The Body Keeps The Score by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D.
- Waking The Tiger by Peter A. Levine, Ph.D.
- Compassionate Touch by Dr. Clyde W. Ford
- Where Healing Waters Meet by Clyde W. Ford
- Meditations To Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay
- Healing Back Pain by Dr. John Sarno
- Breaking The Habit Of Being Yourself by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Freedom From Pain by Peter A. Levine, Ph.D.
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- On Becoming An Artist by Ellen J. Langer
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- Smoothie Formulas by Jeff Primack
- Conquering any Disease by Jeff Primack
- Smoothies For Good Health by Stacy Michaels
- My Stroke Of Insight by Jill Bolte Taylor, Ph.D.
- The Wind Is My Mother by Bear Heart
- Shaman by Carl Bozeman
Science And Healing
- The Field by Lynne McTaggart
- Clean House, Clean Planet by Karen Logan
Where Thoughts Create Reality
Some of the books I have included in this list are ones that I truly love. There are some that I didn’t love as much, but I am including them anyway. I am a person that will read things regardless of what my beliefs or opinions are.
Some of my favorite authors include Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dr. John Sarno, Dr. John Lerma, Brene Brown, Dr. Peter Levine, Dr. Clyde W. Ford, Jeff Primack and Jill Bolte Taylor.
Even with my favorite book authors, there’s so many on this list that I truly loved and have impacted me in many ways. I’m grateful to each author for what they taught me by sharing their words.